25.8.13

Friday Challenge-eyes

So this fortnights theme for The Octopode Factory is 'eyes'. I decided to use the steampunk digis flowers and of course alfie. He is so cute and adorable.

To create the tag I used tim Holtz festive berry and brushed cordury distress stains for the background and also the crinkle ribbon at the top of the tag. The little stickers also came from the Tim Holtz ideology range as well. The paper on the tag was from a steampunk pad I can not actually remember the name of but I will look into it and let you guys know. I loved this theme and this has to be one of my favourite tags I have made.

If you head on over to The friday challenge blog you can enter your own eye themed card, tag or even something completly different to be in with a chance of winning 3 of the octopode digis of your choice! So go enter! There is pleanty of inspiration for you from the design team as well.

No comments: