20.7.14

Creativity and hopefully more blogging

Hi everyone sorry for the lack of blogging I just feel I never really have anything interesting that I have done or even made but it seems like recently I have done a lot of new things and have been very creative and a lot has seemed to have happened over these last couple of months. 

Since all these new adventures I will be starting to get back into my blogging. So starting from today I have been very very busy and very creative.
Today I have been baking and crafting. I made a loaf of bread for the 2nd time from Paul Hollywood's bread book. And since I have started taking up bread making I thought it would be ideal to make a bread bag (what the bread is placed on).


The bread was easy and simple to make and is currently making home smell lovely of freshly baked bread. The bread bag again was very easy to make. All I used was one tea towel cut in half and some ribbon easy least. If you would like to know the tea towel was from Wilkinsons.

In the baking mood I also decided to make some brownies from the hummingbird bakery cookbook which always go down very well with my boyfriend and his work colleagues. Morel lovely smells in house.


Hope to speak to everyone soon and I will try and get back into the blogging world.

No comments: